BIOSEAL mixed bag sterilization
This new system of low temperature sterilization provides maximum protection to the user. It has a polypropylene cartridge with safety activation to provide complete security and safety at the time of product activation and during the process. It also includes the option to use Bio Gas automatic equipment and from other manufacturers.
Sterilization packaging material that preserves the sterile for 5 years.
Made of medicinal use paper and transparent film.
- Film-light blue color to visually check the seal integrity
- Paper for sterilization of 60 g/m2 and 70 g/m2
- The foil PET / PP 57g/m2
- Aseptic Opening and closing by thermo-sealing.
- Easy visualization of its content through the film.
- Polypropylene folio, without perforations.
- Resistant to dry traction and rubbing.
- It is an effective bacterial barrier.
- Chemical indicator for steam, ETO and formaldehyde (not toxic).
- Sealable between 150 ° and 180 ° C.
- Print indicators are based on water-inks (no contain of heavy metals).
- On orders are fabricated of special measures and prints.
- Presentation in 200 meters long rolls without bellows.
- Manufactured according to International Standards: EN 868 Part 5 (CE) – BS 6871 – DIN 58953 Part 4 – IRAM 3116.
- External Packaging: Carton Box.
- Internal Packaging: Plastic Bag.
Sterilization polyethylene sleeves BIOSEAL
Easy to use:
- Cut the sleeve according the required length.
- Seal one end.
- Introduce the product.
- Seal the other end.
Easy to identify
BioSeal is transparent for both sides, allowing the product immediate identification.
To water and humidity. Its plastic component gives a waterproof packaging of great resistance assuring the sterile preservation up to five years.
|Types||Width (cm.)||Long (m.)|
If you have any questions or inquiries, contact us